If you run an online store and would like to carry high quality smoking accessories from Green Goddess Supply, you now have two options:
1) Purchase at discounted wholesale prices which typically are 50% off our retail prices (stated another way, you can make at least 100% markup, and even more on certain items) -- we have an entire online store setup just specifically for our wholesale customers at wholesale.GreenGoddessSupply.com
2) You can join our drop ship program!
If YOUR online shop is built with Shopify, you can skip head - this is super simple. We have a plug-in app for Shopify that makes it all "just work"...
However, if you do NOT use Shopify for your platform, but have another platform such as BigCommerce, Wordpress/WooCommerce, or a custom developed cart solution, etc., we can still support integration with our drop shipping program, but it will require you to custom program the integration -- you'd need to have your own web site programmer to do the technical integration via our API. If you don't have a developer and/or can't or don't want to afford the development effort, then this won't work for you.
What is Drop Shipping?
Drop Shipping is incredibly popular these days. An online store merchant such as yourself can add a manufacturer's products to your product catalog, and when a sale occurs the manufacturer (Green Goddess Supply in this case) is notified and ships the item. The storefront merchant never touches the product - so you don't have to pay to purchase inventory up front, and you don't have to deal with overhead of shipping, pick & pack fees, storing/warehousing, etc.
Purchasing product at wholesale provides the best margins, but the merchant (you) is on the hook for purchasing in bulk up front, and storing/warehousing inventory until it sells, tying up cash in inventory, and then carrying the overhead of the employees, warehouse and space to manage pick & packing and shipping each order.
Drop Shipping, on the other hand, still provides fantastic margins (approximately 25% on average), albeit less than wholesale, but the tradeoff is that there's no inventory to purchase upfront and no orders to manually fulfill. If you want to add a lot of product to your website quickly, or test items without the risk, drop shipping is a terrific option.
We use an app built for Shopify called "Mothership" to automate the drop shipping process. You can install your side of the app, called "Mothership Connect," here:
(If your storefront is not also built on Shopify, Mothership offers an API that you can tie into instead of installing Mothership Connect, but that will require you to have programming capabilities on your side to integrate that into your store, if you're not using Shopify).
Cool! So What's Next?
It's very straight forward, if you're using Shopify as your store platform:
1) Install Mothership-Connect into your store. Here's the link again:
2) and once you have Mothership Connect installed, let us know the email address you use for your Shopify store and we'll send you an invitation to our drop shipping program. Just use the form to the right to contact us and let us know your email address and that you have already installed MotherShip Connect and we'll send you the invitation.
3) You will then receive an email back with our invitation to join our program.
That's all there is to it!
A Few Implementation Notes
The Mothership Connect interface is very straight forward. You'll have the opportunity to choose which products to import. Whether you just one 1 or 2 items, or you want them all, you can selectively choose which individual items to load into your store (or import all of them). It'll automatically pull in all of our photos, descriptions and pricing, and then you can make changes/edits.
When a customer buys the product, your store will charge full price, then the order will be fed into our back-end system for fulfillment and you'll be charged the product cost less your 25% profit. It's very straightforward.